We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sorrento hotel for family.

Which Sorrento hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
244 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
sorrento hotel for family.

Looking for a great hotel, with pool, near town that would be good for a family of 5, 3 children ages 9,11 & 13.

Thanks!

UK
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
46,004 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sorrento hotel for family.

I could recommend the Continental, Very central but a quiet location, very nice pool area, and child friendly,

UK
Level Contributor
3,262 posts
155 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: sorrento hotel for family.

My favourite hotel in Sorrento is the Gardenia - 15 minutes walk from Piazza Tasso, family friendly, with a large pool, great buffet breakfast and reasonable rates. An alternative is the Villa Maria where I enjoyed a lovely stay a few years ago - another family friendly hotel with a pool in a central location.

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
244 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: sorrento hotel for family.

Thank you for the information. I e-mailed Villa Maria, and was offered a 3 bedroom flat. Has anyone ever stayed here or seen it? I have been able to find pictures of the hotel but not this flat, and would like to have some idea about how nice the place is before I book it.

Thank again! Robin

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
284 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: sorrento hotel for family.

Hi

I have stayed in the Villa Maria twice (a few years ago) therefore have not seen the flat.

The hotel was closeby to the town, and the owners were very friendly. We had a cliff facing room, so ask for sea view. Other than that, I would recommend it.

Amalfi
Level Contributor
1,279 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: sorrento hotel for family.

The Toursit office in Sorrento are really helpful and will give you genuine unbiased opinions

Haddington, United...
Destination Expert
for Haddington, East Lothian
Level Contributor
4,087 posts
214 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: sorrento hotel for family.

Grand Hotel Vesuvio 15min walk uphill from town, Great views super food.

Conca Park quite central 5 min Tasso Sq underwent major refurbishment two years ago.