We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wanting to buy name tiles.

Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
41 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Wanting to buy name tiles.

I had been to Sorrento in April and had bought lovely tiles with numbers on them for house entrance. I think I had seen ones with letters also but I am not sure. Are they available? Is it poss for someone to find out whether they can ship my requirement to India? I so badly want them. Can I get a shop address or mail?

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
4,434 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wanting to buy name tiles.

We had some tiles hand painted with names on from the artists quarter in Sorrento in the historic district part of town so know they are available to be personalised.

Don't have a shop name or contact though sorry.

Hope someone else can help further.

Edited: 10:14 pm, December 01, 2012
2. Re: Wanting to buy name tiles.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:15 am, December 17, 2013