We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sorrento wedding

Which Sorrento hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
wales united kingdom
1 post
Save Topic
sorrento wedding

we are attending a wedding at cloisters may 2014, and looking for apartments or hotel within walking distance, or really close by

UK
Level Contributor
3,183 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sorrento wedding

There are many hotels (large and small), B&Bs etc within 1 to 10 minutes walk of the Cloisters, which is at the church of San Francesco on Via San Francesco. Sorrento town itself is not that large. Use a site like Booking.com to identify the nearest/ones that suit your budget, taste etc. And maybe come back for personal recs when you've sorted some possibles? Also look at TA reviews for the ones you like the look of.

http://www.booking.com/district/it/sorrento/piazza-tasso.en-gb.html?label=gog235jc-country-en-it-XX-brand-gb-com;sid=41aa6bdb321c25c2b3c0fd17a81331ac;dcid=1;inac=1

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotels-g187782-Sorrento_Pr…

Edited: 12:28 pm, November 10, 2012
birkenhead
Level Contributor
31 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: sorrento wedding

Hi, have you managed to find anywhere yet? We got married in the cloisters in may- amazing! Such a beautiful place! Anyway.. There is actually a place literally opposite the cloisters that is really nice they also hold wedding receptions there too, our wedding planner did show us round this place, I will do some research and let you know the name if you would like. Another place that I can recommend is about 10mins walk from there, Diana city apartments my mother in law stayed here it was huge! There are so many little boutiques in sorrento. Hope this helps if you need any more info just PM me, we are going back again in July :-)

Dover, United...
Level Contributor
29 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: sorrento wedding

Hi, can you tell me who your wedding planner was please and some details as we are looking to get married next May in Sorrento - any good advice would be greatly appreciated.

Dover, United...
Level Contributor
29 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: sorrento wedding

Hi, we are looking to get married in Sorrento @ Cloisters next May also and if my main problem currently is costing it up for my guests. ie. where to stay and flight prices - any info you can give me would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Annette

5. Re: sorrento wedding

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, June 28, 2014