We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 days in sorrento - itinerary suggestions??

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
7 posts
25 reviews
2 days in sorrento - itinerary suggestions??

Hi all,

We will have two days (3nights) in Sorrento in mid July and just looking for ideas...

We will be stopping off in Pompeii en route and are continuing on to stay on Ischia and Capri afterwards. I've read lots about bus tours to Positano and Amalfi etc, any other inspiring ideas?

Also I'm a bit worried about transport TO the islands but that's a separate issue altogether!

Thank you for your advice in advance!!

Rebecca

la
Level Contributor
35 posts
60 reviews
1. Re: 2 days in sorrento - itinerary suggestions??

take the blue bus from Sorrento train station to positano, walk around a bit and then head back to Sorrento. Take a private boat tour around capri. Sorrento is a busy place with many tourists, would suggest to stay in St Agnello..

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
45,781 posts
2. Re: 2 days in sorrento - itinerary suggestions??

It is the SITA bus that you would catch from Sorrento to the Amalfi Coast.

What are your concerns about travel to the islands?

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
17,792 posts
3 reviews
3. Re: 2 days in sorrento - itinerary suggestions??

Think we've sorted those now!

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g187779-i161-k55…

Peter

4. Re: 2 days in sorrento - itinerary suggestions??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, July 12, 2013