We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfer from Naples Airport to Sorrento

Gothenburg
1 post
Save Topic
Transfer from Naples Airport to Sorrento

Hi, we are 4 adults with luggage that will arrive att Naples Airport on sep 14 at 18.00. Can you advise us on how to get to Sorrento in the evening

Best Regards

Lars

UK
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
49,686 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transfer from Naples Airport to Sorrento

Too late for the last Curreri Bus. May be best to arrange a private Car tranfer, which I think works out at around €90, do not get a Taxi from the Airport this can be very expensive,

Richardson, Texas
Level Contributor
97 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transfer from Naples Airport to Sorrento

Lars: We also were looking for someone to pick us up in Naples (4 adults with luggage) later that week. Based on a review on trip advisor and communications with Angelo Stinca (angelostinca@yahoo.it), which were very prompt- emailed before going to bed and when I woke up, I had a reply. Our cost is E100 from the train station to our hotel in Sorrento. We decided to add some tour stops in Naples before going to Sorrento to make the most of our time, and he will stay with the luggage in the vehicle while we tour. The extra hours will add to our cost but in the end it makes the most of our vacation time. Good luck and have a wonderful trip.

St Paul, MN
Level Contributor
21,425 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transfer from Naples Airport to Sorrento

A private car is the most comfortable, but I have never been comfortable with the prices.

A lot depends on if you can handle your own luggage. In August the last Circumvesuviana train left for Sorrento at something like 23.45. The circumvesuvian station is in the basement of the Piazza garibaldi train staion. Buy ticket on the main floor at the Cricumvesuvina ticket window. The Circumvesuviana only costs about 3 euros to get to Sorrento. We walked from the Circumvesuviana stop to our B$B. I have a rollie and one backpack.

The alibus goes to Piazza Garibaldi train station every 30 min from the airport. It costs 3 euros.

4. Re: Transfer from Naples Airport to Sorrento

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:17 pm, October 05, 2009