We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand Hotel Ambasciatori vs Crown Plaza Stabiae

Boston Ma
Level Contributor
24 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Grand Hotel Ambasciatori vs Crown Plaza Stabiae

Going to be spending 3 days in the area in July with 2 (13 year old) boys. Looking to do day trips to the surrounding area and like the idea of having a pool and beach for the kids. Any suggustions on what hotel would be better suited for this.

Thank you for any help and suggestions

UK
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
49,655 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Grand Hotel Ambasciatori vs Crown Plaza Stabiae

The Crown Plaza is a long way out of Sorrento, a lovely Hotel but the area leaves a lot to be desired,

The Ambasciatori is in Sorrento in a good location with it's own beach,

Sorrento has very good transport links with all places of interest in the area, I would not hesitate to choose the Ambascitori of the 2.

Sorrento
Level Contributor
678 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Grand Hotel Ambasciatori vs Crown Plaza Stabiae

I have recently visited the Stabiae Crowne Plaza and I thought the photos looked much much better.

I will vote for the Ambasciatori in this case.

The Best Western La Solara has great facilities for families.

The hilton has great pools that your kids will love as well.

Take Care

Cinthya

3. Re: Grand Hotel Ambasciatori vs Crown Plaza Stabiae

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:19 am, September 25, 2009