We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand Hotel President - No of coach drop off's

HSE
North East
Level Contributor
674 posts
48 reviews
Grand Hotel President - No of coach drop off's

Hi, before I splash out on a private transfer can anyone advice the approx. time of journey to the Grand Hotel President with Thomson's.

Any info greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Helen

cheshire, england
Level Contributor
7,172 posts
78 reviews
1. Re: Grand Hotel President - No of coach drop off's

Hi Helen,

It's impossible for anyone other than Thomsons (or other holiday company) to answer this one - depends how they set out the route for the drop-offs.

What I can say is that the hotel is at the opposite end of town from where the coaches arrive into Sorrento - so, I would guess, it's unlikely to be the first (or one of the first) drop-offs... I may be wrong...

You could try contacting a recent reviewer (one who mentions they went on a package trip..)

Edited: 7:15 am, July 18, 2017
2. Re: Grand Hotel President - No of coach drop off's

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, July 20, 2018