We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Padula Hotel

McCormick, SC
8 posts
Save Topic
Padula Hotel

We plan to visit Padula June 9th to the 11th and can not find links to make reservations in any of the local hotels and a bus line to go from the Naples train station to Padula.

Yur help will be appreciated.

amalfi coast
Level Contributor
94 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Padula Hotel

Hi,

A very nice and typical hotel could be:

Hotel villa Consilinum This hotel is in the center of Padula but is about 10 minutes from the "Certosa".

There is another hotel in front of the "certosa":

http://www.certosa.it/

But if you go to Padula you should visit even Teggiano, and others typical villages.

If you need more info don't hesitate and ask

Regards

Linda

NJ
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Padula Hotel

Hello, we are staying in Sorrento and want to spend a day or two in Padula also.... we have no clue how to get there from naples or sorrento? Nepomuceno, do you have any ideas? thanks

McCormick, SC
8 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Padula Hotel

Hi Tidbit:

There is a bus company that serves the Padula to Naples route. Its name is "La Manna", but I have not being able to get its phone, address or the schedule. I am waiting for some body to fill me in.

Best regards

McCormick, SC
8 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Padula Hotel

Hi Tidbit:

There is a bus company that serves the Padula to Naples route. Its name is "La Manna", but I have not being able to get its phone, address or the schedule. I am waiting for some body to fill me in.

Best regards

amalfi coast
Level Contributor
94 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Padula Hotel

If you need the telephone number I can ask my husband, he works near padula and usually uses La Manna

Regards

linda

NJ
6 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Padula Hotel

I found this on the internet... I'll have to check it out later..

http://www.crmpa.it/EPT/padula/

WAYS OF COMMUNICATION

Motorway Salerno-Reggio Calabria (tollgate Buonabitacolo - Padula and state road 19 "delle Calabrie"). Car Services from Salerno. Railway station on the line Salerno - Lagonegro.

USEFUL PHONE NUMBERS

LOCAL TOURIST ASSOCIATION - Certosa di Padula

0975-577111 Fax 577240 MOUNTAIN COMMUNITY - CERTOSA DI PADULA

0975-77002 Fax 77553 TOWN HALL - V.le Certosa

Tourist and Travel Agencies

Certosa

Tel. 0975/77046

Capacity 500 Viaggi Ruocco

Via Nazionale, 72

Tel. 0975/74506 Fax 0975/74508

NJ
6 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Padula Hotel

By the way, does anyone in the forum know of any Padulese's in Italy? this is my husband's last name and we are trying to find out where they came from... we assume Padula...?

McCormick, SC
8 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Padula Hotel

Hi Tidbit:

You could be part of the old royal family in the Padula area.

Thanks for the info

McCormick, SC
8 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Padula Hotel

Hi Linda:

We will apreciate the info

Thanks

McCormick, SC
8 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Padula Hotel

Hi Linda:

By the way, we booked two nights in the Grand Certosa Hotel the first week of June

Thanks again for the info