We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa Casale in Ravello - Information Required Please

Which Amalfi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wicklow, Ireland
Level Contributor
185 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Villa Casale in Ravello - Information Required Please

I was wondering if anybody had any information on this accomodation. Thinking of staying here in June 2007 and cannot find any reviews on the website.

Salerno, Italia
Level Contributor
3,055 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Villa Casale in Ravello - Information Required Please

Dear thelamp,

It's interesting that the property, Villa Casale, isn't listed in either of the two rental links mentioned by Gerardo1 nor under the white pages, and yet it has two links. It looks pretty central on Via Orso Papice #4 in Ravello:

www.ravelloresidence.com

http://www.villacasale.it/portal/

Buona Fortuna...

Amalfi
Level Contributor
1,279 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Villa Casale in Ravello - Information Required Please

Looks a nice place and of good quality it is located near the Villa Rufolo

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Villa Casale in Ravello - Information Required Please

My husband and I spent a week there in May 2005. Absolutely wonderful locataion. There are several apartments in the villa but we stayed in the larger one above the owners residence. Private balcony amazing view. Quite large enough for the two of us.

It can be somewhat hot since there is no airconditioning or fan. But, still a lovely place. And so close to the piazza, shops and restaurants.

4. Re: Villa Casale in Ravello - Information Required Please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:06 am, May 03, 2008