We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Long term stay in Italy, Anywhere

Auckland Central...
Level Contributor
98 posts
112 reviews
Save Topic
Long term stay in Italy, Anywhere

We are planning a 90 max stay in Italy in 2014....... Starting planning early! Have no preconceived ideas or places to stay, but would probably like to spend the time in 2 or 3 different locations. Need accommodation in at least one place with two bedrooms, other place/s with one. Would be end of August start..... May leave via a cruise which leaves from Rome, so could spend our last few days there. Anyone stayed for this amount of time......have any good tips/places to stay etc. would really appreciate any help. We are aware we cannot overstay the 90 day period. Cheers

Mentioned in this post
Italy
Italy
Europe
Rome
Rome
Lazio, Italy
London
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Long term stay in Italy, Anywhere

Hi I stayed at the Rosetta apartment in Rome which is practically opposite the pantheon. A very good location. It has two bedrooms and one bathroom and a kitchen but also has another bed in the front room. Check this apartment at easy domus website. My family enjoyed our stay in Rome as the piazza navona and the Trevi Fountain are practically a few minutes walk away. They also arranged for our transfers which was much cheaper. We stayed in August this year.

Mentioned in this post
Rome
Rome
Lazio, Italy
Trevi Fountain
Trevi Fountain
79,876 Reviews
Rome, Italy
London
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Long term stay in Italy, Anywhere

Hi I stayed at the Rosetta apartment in Rome which is practically opposite the pantheon. A very good location. It has two bedrooms and one bathroom and a kitchen but also has another bed in the front room. Check this apartment at easy domus website. My family enjoyed our stay in Rome as the piazza Navona and the Trevi Fountain are practically a few minutes walk away. They also arranged for our transfers which was much cheaper. We stayed in August this year. The shops and restaurants are just around the apartment so if you want the buzz then this is ideal.

Mentioned in this post
Rome
Rome
Lazio, Italy
Piazza Navona
Piazza Navona
31,346 Reviews
Rome, Italy
Trevi Fountain
Trevi Fountain
79,876 Reviews
Rome, Italy
13. Re: Long term stay in Italy, Anywhere

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, January 03, 2014