We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

praiano accommodation june 2007

Mooloolaba...
Level Contributor
65 posts
136 reviews
Save Topic
praiano accommodation june 2007

We are looking at staying in praiano for 6 nights from Tuesday 5 June to Monday 11 June. Unfortunately villas seem to run from Saturday to Saturday or Sunday to Sunday. Have had a look at hotels from tripadvisor and only 2 b&b's mentioned. Can anybody offer suggestions where they have stayed -b&b's or apartments reasonably priced 3 star preferably in praiano.

NEWARK
Level Contributor
137 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: praiano accommodation june 2007

I have recently reserved a villa for 6 nights (not the full week), a rental from Saturday to Friday through Amalfi Coast Rental at a reduced rate for the 6 days instead of the usual 7. I'm visiting Amalfi starting June 16 which is closer to the prime season than your dates. They gave me reduced quotes for several places, some of which were in Praiano. Since you're traveling in early June, and that's relatively early in the prime travel season, maybe you can get a rate for less than a week. Try asking. Send them an e-mail with your needs and dates and see what they say.

They are at: www.amalficoastrental.com

There may be other rental sites who will offer this if you ask. I asked two sites and amalficoast said yes, the other said no. I've also seen some wonderful reviews of hotels in Praiano on this site (tripadvisor). You could do a search for them to learn more.

If you haven't looked at "summerinitaly.com" web site, you might find something there. I don't know if they rent less than a week, but you can always ask.

Good Luck! Ciao!

Amalfi
Level Contributor
1,279 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: praiano accommodation june 2007

WWW.amalfiaccommodation.com have a shop in the centre of Amalfi and have a great selection of properties from local owners

Mooloolaba...
Level Contributor
65 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: praiano accommodation june 2007

To: Muralmakerinnewark.

Thank you for your information. Looked on summerinitaly site and found a villa for 6 nights. Thanks for your help. Hope you enjoy your stay at Praiano also. Will keep in touch.

Mooloolaba...
Level Contributor
65 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: praiano accommodation june 2007

To: Gerardo1.

Thanks for all your information. Great to get feedback. This is why tripadvisor is so good. Have found villa now for 6 nights staying in praiano. Right in the middle of everything and paying only 6 nights accommodation.

Have a good day.

Peter Australia

Naples, Italy
Level Contributor
817 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: praiano accommodation june 2007

PeterAustralia, Praiano is divine - bravo on your choice!

Make sure you walk down the steps, some 800 of them or so in between the villas to La Gavitella beachfront and head to One Fire Beach (Uno Fuoco) with it's bright orange beach chairs and umbrellas and the jolly face and ample belly of local owner, Piccoletto. Extremely clean water to jump into straight off the rocks (sorry no Aussie sand here!), gorgeous food, beverage service to your rented beach chairs (it's about Euro10 a day, I know, a bit expensive but do it for the experience) and the most amazing sound system, which pumps up the volume around 4pm for a real beach party. It's like nothing on earth.

Enjoy!

amalfi coast
Level Contributor
94 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: praiano accommodation june 2007

http://www.alfonsoamare.it/

Buon viaggio!!!!!.............

7. Re: praiano accommodation june 2007

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:27 am, March 26, 2007
8. Re: praiano accommodation june 2007

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 pm, August 28, 2009