We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for music recommendations for Amalfi coast wedding..

London
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Looking for music recommendations for Amalfi coast wedding..

Hi all,

I am looking for recommendations for music for my Amalfi coast wedding (Ravello) next may.

I have been in contact with Marco Cantrella, and Bruno at amalficoastmusic.net, just wondering if anyone has used either of these, or have any further contacts?

Many thanks,

Maria

London, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
81. Re: Looking for music recommendations for Amalfi coast wedding..

Hi Maria,

Without a doubt, you need to pick Bruno. I got married in Amalfi this year and used Bruno for all music, Mnadolin and chrodian in Amalfi Square, harpist and cello for reception drinks, Jazz band during the meal and a disco with DJ for the evening. They were all exceptional so if you want the best, pick Bruno.

Vicki

London, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
82. Re: Looking for music recommendations for Amalfi coast wedding..

Hi Laura,

Sorry for the late reply!

We didn't use a wedding planner but we did invest in a translator which made it easier. If you contact Torre La Cerniola direct, they will be able to help you as thye have their own caterers and planners...very professional and they really do give you and your guests the WOW factor...if I knew how, I would upload my wedding video which shows Bruno and all musicians, Torre, the fireworks, the food.....it's just amazing! I strongly reccommend Bruno and Torre for your perfect wedding. Actually, it was Bruno who emailed me saying that you had posted this email and could I help. This is what I mean about Bruno...he goes out of his way for anyone, even if they're not even an active client. It amazes me that there are still kind people like this about. Please email me if you have any further questions...Thanks Vicki

Worcester, United...
1 post
Save Reply
83. Re: Looking for music recommendations for Amalfi coast wedding..

We used Bruno for our wedding in September 2012 in Ravello. I have to say his service was excellent - right from the point of making initial enquries right through to our arrival in Ravello and on the wedding day. As we live in the UK one of our concerns when booking all our suppliers was whether they would turn up on the day! Bruno was excellent - he met with us before the wedding day and turned up early on the actual day. He speaks excellent English and is a great singer. We would recommend him.

Mandurah, Australia
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
84. Re: Looking for music recommendations for Amalfi coast wedding..

We had Bruno at our wedding in November, as we where organising the wedding from Australia I just told him a little bit about our guests and the kind of atmosphere we wanted to create and left the rest up to him. Needless to say everything was perfect and all of our guests still talk about how great Bruno and his team where. I would highly recommend them.

Mandurah, Australia
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
85. Re: Looking for music recommendations for Amalfi coast wedding..

We had Bruno at our wedding in November, as we where organising the wedding from Australia I just told him a little bit about our guests and the kind of atmosphere we wanted to create and left the rest up to him. Needless to say everything was perfect and all of our guests still talk about how great Bruno and his team where. I would highly recommend them.

Epworth, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
86. Re: Looking for music recommendations for Amalfi coast wedding..

We got married in Ravello in June 2013 and used Bruno from Amalfi Coast music for our wedding day.

We had 4 separate music acts during the day, a classical guitar and violin for our ceremony and Mandolin and Accordion for walking through the streets of Ravello. Once at our venue we had a solo guitarist whilst our wedding breakfast was served and a DJ for the evening.

All four acts were perfect! They all arrived on time and the transition from one to another was flawless! I must make a special mention to the DJ, he played a fabulous set for our evening reception and didn't miss any of our requested songs! He really identified the mood of our guests and chose songs which guaranteed we were all up dancing!

The music during our day was faultless and really helped to make the day so special and memorable! Our guests loved walking through the streets of Ravello to the mandolin and accordion.

Bruno was on hand during the whole planning process and nothing was too much trouble. I booked Bruno outside of the company planning our wedding, he gave us great rates and he offered so much advice and assistance.

I would have no hesitation in recommending Bruno for your wedding day music!

87. Re: Looking for music recommendations for Amalfi coast wedding..

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, June 28, 2014