We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Tripadvisor
Amalfi Coast
Search

Looking for music recommendations for Amalfi coast wedding..

London
2 posts
1 review
3 helpful votes
Looking for music recommendations for Amalfi coast wedding..
Save

Hi all,

I am looking for recommendations for music for my Amalfi coast wedding (Ravello) next may.

I have been in contact with Marco Cantrella, and Bruno at amalficoastmusic.net, just wondering if anyone has used either of these, or have any further contacts?

Many thanks,

Maria

London, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
6 helpful votes
71. Re: Looking for music recommendations for Amalfi coast wedding..
Save

We used Bruno for our wedding in Positano in April this year. Because we are UK based we had to either use the wedding planner's selection (and possibly pay more for something not as good), or take a chance and go with someone based on reviews we found on the internet. I'm glad we took the 2nd option and went with Bruno because both he and his musicians were fantastic professionals. I don't give out undeserved recommendations, and I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending Bruno.

Rome, Italy
Level Contributor
4 posts
7 reviews
1 helpful vote
72. Re: Looking for music recommendations for Amalfi coast wedding..
Save

Hi,

We used Bruno from amalficoastmusic.net and I can't begin to tell you how great he was. Apart from being professional, well priced and an excellent performer he was also an enormous help to my family, myself and my husband throughout the week leading up to the ceremony.

Most importantly however after a year of research I found he was the most convincing performer of English songs as he was the only singer that was able to sing in English without sounding Italian. I was very concerned that had we chosen someone else the songs we wanted would not have been performed well let alone understood and with Bruno this was absolutely not the case - and of course on top of this he has a fantastic voice and presence on which a lot of people commented.

He was great and added style and grace to what I can only say was a fairytale wedding at Villa Eva (Ravello).

Don't look any further (save yourself the year I spent tracking him down!!)

Emily

London, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
26 helpful votes
73. Re: Looking for music recommendations for Amalfi coast wedding..
Save

I read all the music reccommendations/reviews before we had our dream wedding on the Amalfi coast. We made the right choice by choosing Bruno...everything about him and his company was organised, stress free, effiecient and 100% prefect. We bagan with a chordian and a amndolin outside Il Duomo in Amalfi sqaure which set the scene for all of our guests. They were amazing with typicals songs like Amore and Il Sole Mio which someone from his team popped along to check everything was perfect. Bruno was wiating for us at our venure, 40 minutes away. We went to our venure in Erchie called Torre La Cerniola, stunning setting and we had the Violin and Harp. They were also amazing, very professional and perfect for the location. We then had the Ravello wedding band during dinner....the music just got better and better.....amazing vocals! We finished with a DJ which had everine up dancing. My husband and I did specify a song list but literally the day before.....Bruno managed to get all the songs for us within 24 hours for each act. I don't have to write any of this but I just hope that you listen to me as I would love you to have he most amazing wedding like we dd! Bruno will not let you down. He even managed to get a Harp (specified by us) onto a remote island.....he couldn't do enough for us and I really would reccommend him to anyone who only wants the best!

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
2 helpful votes
74. Re: Looking for music recommendations for Amalfi coast wedding..
Save

We got married in Capri 3 months ago and did the music through Bruno and Amafi coast music- no problems at all! The performers were punctual, polite and talented, Bruno even turned up at the reception at the Caesar Augustus to make sure everything was ok which was a nice touch. The classical guitarist at the ceremony was subtle which was perfect, and the Neopolitan musicians at the reception were entertaining, for the DJ we sent through a playlist of tunes and he mixed the list expertly which was pretty cool -He even got the 1st dance organised and played when I only sent it through the day before, - my advice, get married in Capri, its brilliant!

London, United...
1 post
75. Re: Looking for music recommendations for Amalfi coast wedding..
Save

We booked Bruno and his band for our family wedding in May at the Casa Angelino hotel in Priano. One of the best decisions we made, the band were excellent and really made the night. The guys were very friendly and played enthusiastically all night. Over dinner, the they played nicely in the background and ramped things up in the evening when the comedy dancing began! I don't think there was a request they couldn't meet, very professional and I can't recommend them highly enough.

We were on the rooftop all night and we even had compliments from a couple staying in a villa next to the hotel !!

Thanks again guys

Bedford, England
1 post
1 review
20 helpful votes
76. Re: Looking for music recommendations for Amalfi coast wedding..
Save

My partner and I decided to marry in Sorrento and we have always loved music by Frank Sinatra,Dean Martin,Rat Pack etc.. Ive always dreamed of having live muscians at our wedding and after seaching for a while we came across Bruno he was everything we were looking for! He was so helpful in what we wanted and how we wanted it and attended to our every need. When we arrived in Sorrento he came and met us at the hotel and went through all the music,times and when we wanted him there etc.. We even asked his muscians to perform at our wedding ceremony at the Cloisters,which was amazing.

His performance at our wedding was just out of this world and all our guests loved him. He addded,class,warmth,laughter and dance to our wedding and every one was tapping there feet to his music even through dinner. Bruno and his muscians were everything I dreamed of and he was so professional.He can play any song you pretty much ask for, he even said he could learn one if there was anything I liked.

I would throughly recommend Bruno and his team if you want a wedding that you feel dreams are made of (and at a reasonable cost). He adds that extra special touch to your wedding that can never be forgotton.

My advice...you want a wedding that cant be forgotton,two things...Sorrento and Bruno!

Rome, Italy
Level Contributor
4 posts
7 reviews
1 helpful vote
77. Re: Looking for music recommendations for Amalfi coast wedding..
Save

Go for bruno, you won't be disappointed. Tell him exactly what you want and he will deliver.

78. Re: Looking for music recommendations for Amalfi coast wedding..

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

Tripadvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet Tripadvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:37 pm, September 18, 2012
Brisbane, Australia
1 post
2 reviews
6 helpful votes
79. Re: Looking for music recommendations for Amalfi coast wedding..
Save

Bruno from Amalfi Coast Music was very professional throughout the entire process of organising the music for my wedding in Positano. From Australia, he helped me every step of the way. A few days before the wedding we met up and he played samples for me to help choose - great customer service. On the day, the music was flawless, both in the church and for the reception. I would happily reccommend Bruno and Amalfi Coast Music for any wedding on the amalfi coast.

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
80. Re: Looking for music recommendations for Amalfi coast wedding..
Save

Hi, sorry to bother you but I was wondering which wedding planner you used for your reception at Torre La Cerniola? We are also looking into having our reception there next year.

Many thanks,

Laura