We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Tripadvisor
Amalfi Coast
Search

Looking for music recommendations for Amalfi coast wedding..

London
2 posts
1 review
3 helpful votes
Looking for music recommendations for Amalfi coast wedding..
Save

Hi all,

I am looking for recommendations for music for my Amalfi coast wedding (Ravello) next may.

I have been in contact with Marco Cantrella, and Bruno at amalficoastmusic.net, just wondering if anyone has used either of these, or have any further contacts?

Many thanks,

Maria

London
2 posts
21. Re: Looking for music recommendations for Amalfi coast wedding..
Save

Hi Maria

We got married in Ravello at the beginning of Sept and had Bruno for our wedding. He was brilliant in every respect, very flexible and accommodating (which is exactly what you need just before your weddding!).

The music was exactly what we were after, we had the guitar duo, they played a few acoustic songs as part of the ceremony and then played for the reception. It was perfect, fun, and all my guests thought it was amazing (including a music producer friend that I had there).

They are also really friendly and relaxed so you feel at ease with them being around. We had a random rain shower for about 20 mins as well, during which he just sung songs about rain, which was pretty cool :-)

If you need any other info let me know!

Good luck

Katie

Atlanta
1 post
22. Re: Looking for music recommendations for Amalfi coast wedding..
Save

My wife and I got married in Positano on Sept. 5 2009.

For the music at the reception we got in touch with Bruno through amalficoastmusic.net. The choice couldn't have been better.

We organized everything remotely by e-mail and Bruno also went some days before the wedding to the restaurant to speak with the manager and make sure everything was perfect.

I would recommend Bruno and amalficoastmusic.net to everyone that wants their wedding to be perfect.

Valerio & Samantha

dublin
1 post
1 review
23. Re: Looking for music recommendations for Amalfi coast wedding..
Save

Hi Maria,

We just got married in September in Sorrento. From the moment I sent my first e-mail to Bruno he was so accommodating. He played as part of a duo, we had ca nopes on the terrace of the hotel and he played an acoustic set for 45 minutes, we then moved into the main reception room where they played a wide selection of music. We would highly recommend him and his partner we had a great night.

Nicola York

Ottawa
1 post
24. Re: Looking for music recommendations for Amalfi coast wedding..
Save

We got married on September 15, 2009 in Sorrento. We weren't pleased with the vendor my wedding planner chose so I decided to do my own research and follow my gut instincts. I am so glad I did! We used Bruno from amalficoastmusic.net who I found over the internet. I can't say enough about this amazing experience working with Bruno. From the moment I contacted him I felt for the first time that someone else wanted to make this day as special and as personal to us as my fiance and I did. He determined exactly what we wanted and provided services for our ceremony and reception within our price range. He always responded to my emails promptly and was incredibly accommodating. He went out of his way to ensure we had specific pieces of music played at particular times throughout the evening. He even went so far as to learn "our song" which, if you knew the song, was no easy feat! On top of his professionalism and amazing voice, he is incredibly easy to talk with. I could go on and on but there really aren't enough words to say what a terrific experience it was working with him and have him be a part of this wonderful day. His performance really was one of the highlights that we will both always remember fondly.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
1 post
37 reviews
25 helpful votes
25. Re: Looking for music recommendations for Amalfi coast wedding..
Save

My husband and I hired Bruno from amalficoastmusic.net for our wedding in September 2009 and we are so glad we did. While I looked at a few other music companies, no one compared to Bruno's genuine desire to make this wedding perfect for us at least as far as his part went. From start to finish he went out of his way to make the music selections very personal to us and there seemed to be no request too large to accommodate. I would definitely recommend anyone hire him for their event. We honestly believe that his performance at our wedding was an absolute highlight. Frankly, the only downside to having him perform was that we did not have him perform longer!

Sydney, Australia
9 posts
26. Re: Looking for music recommendations for Amalfi coast wedding..
Save

My Husband and I got married in Ravello on the Amalfi Coast last September. Bruno took care of all the music from church to cocktail hour to the reception itself. He was FANTASTIC. Honestly, he made our night, so talented, and his repertoire was absolutely perfect. I highly recommend using Bruno for your wedding!! His company is called Amalfi Coast Music and I think he does most towns in the Amalfi area.

HERTFORDSHIRE UK
Level Contributor
32 posts
27. Re: Looking for music recommendations for Amalfi coast wedding..
Save

Dear All

Just to let you know we have just got married in Positano, and we had our cocktail hour and reception at the Covo dei Saraceni and we used Bruno from Amalficoastmusic.com for our music. He was simply the best, he was so professional. We met him before the day and he went through everything with us, right from the wedding ceremony as we used his mandolin/guitar duo at the Town Hall, and they were excellent and all the guests loved them! Then he was all set up and waiting for us at the Covo and he played throughout the wedding reception. We had exchanged many emails and he even learnt our wedding song for us and sang it with so much passion, which made our day even more memorable. His voice is amazing and his repertoire also very good. Nothing was too much trouble and i would highly recommend anyone getting married on the Amalfi coast to use Bruno. IHe was so kind that he even dropped his CD off to us on Honeymoon in Ravello because I loved his music so much.

New York City, New...
3 posts
28. Re: Looking for music recommendations for Amalfi coast wedding..
Save

Hi,

I'm getting married in Hotel Caruso this September coming up and need a great video person to film our wedding. I like more of video journalist style video.

You mentioned you loved the person you used. Can you please send me his info?

Thank you!

New York City, New...
3 posts
29. Re: Looking for music recommendations for Amalfi coast wedding..
Save

Hi,

I'm getting married in Hotel Caruso this September coming up and need a great video person to film our wedding. I like more of video journalist style video.

You mentioned you loved the person you used. Can you please send me his info?

Thank you!

UK
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
7 helpful votes
30. Re: Looking for music recommendations for Amalfi coast wedding..
Save

We used Amalfi Coast Music for our wedding ceremony and reception on June 7th for our wedding at the Cloisters and reception at the Bellevue Syrene in Sorrento and I have have nothing but great things to say about them.

Quite a few people said that Bruno's voice was so good that they thought it was a CD being played and it wasn't until they turned around that they realised that he was singing live. We just had Bruno and another guitarist play at the reception but they were really great and made the night even more perfect. People are still talking about 'the band in Italy'!

We had a Harp and Violinist during the ceremony and they even composed 'all you need is love' by The Beatles especially for us. They played throughout our ceremony and even when we back in for some photographs at the cloisters, it was perfect.

So all in all... yes I would very much recommend them!