We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 days to visit the amalfi coast

Québec, Canada
7 posts
2 days to visit the amalfi coast

Hello,

I on have 2 days to visit the Amalfi Coast and I do not have a car....What would be a good itinerary departing from Naples? What are the best beaches on the coast?

London, United...
Level Contributor
389 posts
1. Re: 2 days to visit the amalfi coast

The beaches on the coast are all quite small and very stony. The beaches of Positano and Amalfi tend to be the most popular with the tourists. As a local the beaches of Atrani and Castiglione are the most popular.

As you only have 2 days, it would be difficult to see that much of the coast and go to the beach.

Also if you relay on public transport you may not get to see much.

If your budget allows, I would hire a driver at least for one of these days and take a full tour of the coast via private driver.

that way you have one day to go to the beach if you wish. But it would be ashame not to travel the coast.

2. Re: 2 days to visit the amalfi coast

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:18 pm, August 28, 2009