We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Queenslander

Level Contributor
8 posts
9 reviews
Queenslander

Does anyone have any comments on Queenslander (now Story Land & Sea) tours for Italy?

Nj
Level Contributor
13 posts
125 reviews
21. Re: Queenslander

I am glad that you had a great experience with Story Land and Sea. Our experience was quite different.

While I do not want to debate Mr. Story on each and every point that he raises but he spends a lot of time trying to defend his tour. I know of at least two others that were as disappointed as we were but do not wish to post their views. They just chalk it up to a mediogre experience and a lesson in not believing everything that you read. We can only relate our experience with his tour. Most of it is advertising "fluff" so you need to beware. We certainly would not travel with them again.

I would love to know what his tour captain says about leaving us behind! He did apologize profusely to us but the damage was done and we wasted 3 hours. Of course there are 14 other people that can vouch for what I say. He has the word of the tour director. So I do resent the implication that I was not truthful in my description of the events.

Tulsa, OK
Level Contributor
15 posts
24 reviews
22. Re: Queenslander

Just now saw this! I am a travel agent and have sent more than 50 people with Story Land and Sea. Each of their trips absolutely wows my clients! All love the 16 or less guests on each trip. I am picky - and I pick them to make sure my quests have all the information in hand prior to the trip (i.e., electrical converters, money, laundry, tips, meals, etc.). This company absolutely walks the talk, and provides value for money spent. I have been to their offices in Colorado - and each time come away more impressed by their vision, commitment, and follow through.

23. Re: Queenslander

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, September 23, 2017