We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Train travel

cork
Level Contributor
14 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Train travel

I would be really grateful if somone could advise me on best option transfer from Bergamo Airport to Pescheria del Garda - Private transfer is too expensive for us (2 adults & 9 & 6 year olds). I find trainitalia site impossible to follow. Many thanks Ritz

Destination Expert
for Naples
Level Contributor
12,917 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Train travel

It looks like you need to change at either Brescia or Treviglio. What date and time are you looking for?

Destination Expert
for Naples
Level Contributor
12,917 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Train travel

There is a bus that goes between the airport and the train station in Bergamo, information here: www.atb.bergamo.it/user/Default.aspx…

cork
Level Contributor
14 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Train travel

thanks for your help. I think we are going to go with Car Hire - found a good deal with Budget rent a car. Thanks tons, Kind regards. Ritz

4. Re: Train travel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, April 15, 2014