We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

transportation in Rome, Florence and Venice

mt.top
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Topic
transportation in Rome, Florence and Venice

Hi!

Any help would be appreciated :) My husband and I are going to Italy soon and was wondering the best way to get to ou rhotels... we are staying in

Rome at the Napoleon Hotel-

Florence we are staying at the

Palazzo Dal Borgo Hotel

Venice we are staying at the

Carlton on the Grand.

Does anyone know how to get to these from the Train? Actually we will be arriving to rome by Plane so the airport to the Hotel, and leave Venice to the airport?

Thank you in advance.... Denise

Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
37,141 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: transportation in Rome, Florence and Venice

Please, look at your hotel's own website before you ask for information that is already on there!

- www.napoleon.it/location/how-to-get-there

- www.h-rez.com/a206316/index2.html?nav=did111 (shows you how close it is to the station..)

For information on how to get to and from airports, you can also look up the website of the airport concerned. And, of course, previous questions on TA e.g. tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187870-i57-k45789…

UK
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
49,686 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: transportation in Rome, Florence and Venice

No problem with Venice, the Carlton is directly across the Grand Canal from the Station, but means crossing quite a big Bridge,

mt.top
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: transportation in Rome, Florence and Venice

Thank you !

4. Re: transportation in Rome, Florence and Venice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:15 pm, June 21, 2013