We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

24 Hours in Valencia

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
106 posts
26 reviews
24 Hours in Valencia

Guys,

This might have been asked and answered before.....

If I shall have exactly 24 hrs to live in Valencia, what places in the city should never be missed.

I arrive at 12PM on the Sunday and leave around the same time on Monday.

Malaga, Spain
Level Contributor
71,935 posts
3,813 reviews
1. Re: 24 Hours in Valencia

Anand S:

I would see the Oceanografic at the City of Arts and Sciences. This is the best aquarium in Spain and is very large. I have seen it 3 times already and would like to visit it again. Afterwards you can wander around and see the modern architecture of the complex.

Then I would see the Cathedral and the Basilica of the Virgin of the Helpless, which is beside it. There are also the Silk Exchange and Central Market.

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
106 posts
26 reviews
2. Re: 24 Hours in Valencia

Thanks Benny :)

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
3,557 posts
200 reviews
3. Re: 24 Hours in Valencia

We have limited time in Valencia but plan to sample some paella and see the marina as well as Benny's suggestions...

Tierra Verde...
Level Contributor
3,151 posts
100 reviews
4. Re: 24 Hours in Valencia

I'd walk from Torres de Sorrano south to the Cathedral, and then continue south through all the plazas. Enjoy the great, historic city center.

Doncaster
Destination Expert
for Lassi
Level Contributor
1,245 posts
56 reviews
5. Re: 24 Hours in Valencia

Hi!

Lunch here: tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g187529-…

Dinner here: tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g187529-…

Colin

6. Re: 24 Hours in Valencia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, September 07, 2015