We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transport from Cruise Port

Which Valencia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cuenca, Ecuador
Level Contributor
101 posts
44 reviews
Transport from Cruise Port

Sorry if this info is posted already, I can't get the search function on this forum to work.

Has anyone used the port shuttle that is included with the special 10E Tourist Office Valencia Cruise Card .. how frequently does it run, was it convenient ?

Also, it says that this shuttle is only operational when the cruise line does not provide its own transport into the city center. Does anyone know if Holland America (Noordam) typically provides transport in Valencia ? [ FYI .. i did ask my contact at HA about this and was told i needed to wait until i got on the ship and asked them at that time ].

Thanks ...

1. Re: Transport from Cruise Port

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, July 24, 2015