We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Advice on a very short stay at Valencia

Dhaka City...
Level Contributor
57 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Advice on a very short stay at Valencia

Me & my wife will b visiting Valencia for one night (reaching at 930 pm) to avail the ferry for Ibiza at 230 pm next day. Meanwhile we want to do a small tour somewhere interesting & taste ur famous original paella..

Hot spring seems to b a great place.. What say? Any other suggestion? Our interest will b natural landscape..

Is this possible to do an early tour to hot spring? Any public transport available? Checked with Do Valencia.. For the customised time they can only do private tour which is beyond budget I guess...

Pls suggest

Sheehan

Valencia, Spain
Level Contributor
281 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Advice on a very short stay at Valencia

If you have limited time a trip to the hot spring would indeed be a bit tight for your schedule, as it is too far away.

If you like nature, you could perhaps check if there are tours to the Albufera fresh water lake. This is only 15 km from the city. A paella lunch there will probably not be possible as your ferry leaves right at Spanish lunch time! Paella is a lunch dish, and no Valencian will eat it for dinner. However, if you still want to try one, there are restaurants that cater to tourists and serve paella at night.

I would just explore the city on foot (old city center: Central Market, Town Hall, Cathedral, Serranos Towers, Cathedral, ..... ) and take a taxi to the CIty of Arts and Sciences before you´re heading to the port to take the ferry.

Dhaka City...
Level Contributor
57 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Advice on a very short stay at Valencia

Thx mate for ur suggestion. If I can't make it to hot spring I will follow ur advice..

But i would still want to find a way to visit hot spring!! I really liked the place & don't wanna miss it :-( if we start early for hot spring like 8am and go there by a taxi .. Will it b still impossible to cover within my time?

Any suggestion for night? We will reach Valencia by 9pm.

3. Re: Advice on a very short stay at Valencia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, May 29, 2014