We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Markets and food

London, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Markets and food

Hii I'm on my way to the airport catching a flight to Valencia

Was wondering if anyone could recommend a top place or places in Valencia for paella and Spanish atmosphere. And a good place to start if ur looking for Andalusian hand painted ceramics ?

We are staying at las arenas hotel on the beach

Thanks for ur help

Tanielle

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
65 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Markets and food

your in the perfect place for paella as the resteraunts on the beach do it very well !!! there are plenty of places in valencia full of atmosphere , just take your pick and discover your own !!! i dont know much about ceramics in valencia , being a regular traveller to seville i find all i need on that front there . Have a great trip

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
59,214 posts
3,584 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Markets and food

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g187529-c171674/Valen…

3. Re: Markets and food

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, April 23, 2014