We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day Trip Suggestions

new york
Level Contributor
737 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Day Trip Suggestions

I'm seeking day trip suggestions from Valencia by public transportation.

Thank you

Oswestry, United...
Level Contributor
5,144 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Day Trip Suggestions

I have no idea what might interest you so - all accessed by at least train - certainly Xativa (less than hour each way) - Castellon or Peniscola (are you old enough to remember 'El Cid' ?) perhaps. Sorry I do not know the bus services and I doubt they would be quicker.

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
60,699 posts
3,654 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Day Trip Suggestions

pesh:

I would suggest a day trip to the Albufera and the best way is to take a tour that your hotel can recommend. You see the lagoon on a small boat and see plenty of nature and birds. Later they bring you to a restaurant for a paella lunch.

Valencia, Spain
Level Contributor
140 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Day Trip Suggestions

Sagunt is not far from Valencia and well connected by train. As far I know ticket train will be less than 5.

You can visit the restored Roman teather, The big castle and the little but curious Roman museum. The old city with its jew quarter is interesting as well.

new york
Level Contributor
737 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Day Trip Suggestions

Thank you very much. It looks very interesting.

5. Re: Day Trip Suggestions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, February 19, 2014