We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels in Valencia

Houston, TX
Level Contributor
43 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Hotels in Valencia

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone has good suggestions for affordable hotels/hostals in Valencia. The only one I seem to find is Hostal El Globo. 2 friends and myself will be in Valencia for 1 night in early February.

Thanks much!

NY
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels in Valencia

Did you find anything reasonable? My daughter is going in two weeks and looking for hostels. Thanks for any info.

Sussex
9 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels in Valencia

Myself, husband and daughter have just returned from a four night stay in Valencia. We had a triple room at the Expo Hotel which is in the Nuevo Centro area. The hotel was extremely inexpensive and included the most amazing breakfast, with a huge selection to satisfy most tastes. The hotel was very clean and the staff friendly and helpful. It is about a ten minute taxi ride from the airport (also a very reasonable price) and a taxi can be found outside the hotel most times of the day. There is a large supermarket and places to eat about five minutes away. It took us about twenty minutes to walk to the main shopping centre and is an easy flat route. We really enjoyed our stay here and would recommend this hotel for its incredible good value.

3. Re: Hotels in Valencia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:17 pm, May 21, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Valencia