We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apartment for America's Cup

Chemainus, Canada
Level Contributor
12 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Apartment for America's Cup

Looking for a furnished apartment for the America's Cup in 2007 (not this year). 1-2 bedroom. Tofoo - are you there - you seem to know everything about Valencia! Any ideas? We are coming in April and staying til July

Thanks

pbskye

1. Re: Apartment for America's Cup

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:04 pm, January 31, 2006
Chemainus, Canada
Level Contributor
12 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Apartment for America's Cup

Thanks Patsey for your reply re. apartment for rent. Would you be interested in renting it during the period April 1, 2007 to July 15, 2007? If so, how much would you charge and what would be included?

I have been in touch with both those agencies you mentioned and have had no luck so far.

You could email me if you like at pbskye@yahoo.ca

Thanks again for your help

Penny

Ladysmith, BC

Canada

Valencia
Level Contributor
105 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Apartment for America's Cup

Hola Pbskye,

You also have:

http://www.accommodation-valencia2007.com

Good luck

Chemainus, Canada
Level Contributor
12 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Apartment for America's Cup

Thanks vedouz. I have been in contact with them also but they don't seem to be getting anywhere for me. I will keep pestering them.

Chemainus, Canada
Level Contributor
12 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Apartment for America's Cup

Hi again vedouz

Who did you deal with at accomodation - valencia. I really am getting nowhere with them. They say the owners are not replying to their requests. It's been over two months since I've been dealing with them and they still say they haven't heard from the owners.

Help!

Valencia
Level Contributor
105 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Apartment for America's Cup

Hello Penny!

Well, we did not experience the same problem with them: a friend from NYC asked me to make a booking for the America's Cup (May to July 2007) so I contacted them.

They proposed me 3 apartments, 2 in the city centre and 1 at the Port. The owner of one of the centrally located apartments agreed for the rental and we directly signed a contract with accommodation-valencia2007.com

Actually I had a very good service and it looked very professional from A to Z so I guess they are probably facing difficulties with property owners and telling you the truth. My contact was a girl called Pilar.

The whole thing took 3 weeks.I think we were lucky with the property owner because most of them are probably waiting until the last moment for negotiating the highest possible rent... It looks quite obvious isn't it? Apparently I should consider buying a property there ;)

I wish you a more successful property hunting and let us know what is happening!!

Chemainus, Canada
Level Contributor
12 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Apartment for America's Cup

Hi vedouz

Thanks for your reply. I am dealing with Pilar as well and I think she is running out of properties and the owners are indeed holding out for higher prices.

I'll keep trying. If you hear of anything maybe email me at pbskye@yahoo.ca

Thanks

Penny