Looking for a nice place to stay in the city (early October) as a treat to celebrate a special occasion. Any suggestion please?
Thank you. The exterior pic looks great. I'll take at look.
You can go on their website & see pictures of the rooms also.
Downtown Valencia is the Plaza del Ayuntamiento. The main shopping area is here, together with many restaurants. If one stays near this place, most of the city center is walkable. Use Booking.com to screen hotels and apartments. In the District box, choose Ciutat Vella, Eixample or Extramurs.
1. Oceanographic (the best aquarium in Spain)
2. Bioparc (one of the best zoos in Spain)
3. Cathedral and Basilica of the Virgin of the Helpless
4. City of Arts and Sciences
5. Silk Exchange - La Lonja de la Seda
6. Palacio del Marques de Dos Aguas
7. Bellas Artes Museum
1. Restaurante Navarro Valencia (Calle del Arzobispo Mayoral, 5 – Tel: 963-529-623) is one of the best restaurants downtown. However you need a reservation because it is so popular.
2. Casa Roberto (Calle Maestro Gozalbo, 19 - Tel: 963-951-361).
I have stayed at the Melia Plaza and it is a very good hotel right in the center of downtown.