We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Moors and Christians October 2013

Shropshire
Level Contributor
75 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Moors and Christians October 2013

Hi, I have searched high and low and pathetically failed to find the dates of the Moors and Christians event in Calpe. All I can find is 2012 'as a guide'. Anyone know the exact dates? Ditto the Beer Festival. Thanks for your help folks!

devon
Level Contributor
1,055 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Moors and Christians October 2013

Hiya,

I have just looked on Calpeonline24, which no doubt you have :-), they only say October as they have yet to confirm dates for this year. I would just keep checking this for updates. :-)

Bournemouth, United...
Level Contributor
267 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Moors and Christians October 2013

As far as I know Moors and Christians big parade is usually the nearest Sat to the 20th October and festivities take place for most of the week before. Just a guess though.

Bournemouth, United...
Level Contributor
267 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Moors and Christians October 2013

As far as I know Moors and Christians big parade is usually the nearest Sat to the 20th October and festivities take place for most of the week before. Just a guess though. I just read somewhere Moors and Christians is 19th - 22nd sounds about right. The beer festival 25th Oct until 4th Nov .

Malaga, Spain
Level Contributor
103 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Moors and Christians October 2013

Saturday 19th which is the main parade in the evening.

Sunday is the fight on the beach which is EXTREMELY loud!

Shropshire
Level Contributor
75 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Moors and Christians October 2013

Thank you everyone. I have booked a hotel for the w/end of the 19/20/21st Oct so we should see all of the action! Sheila

6. Re: Moors and Christians October 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, October 09, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Calpe