We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Street maps of Spanish resorts and towns

Nottingham, United...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Street maps of Spanish resorts and towns

Does anyone know if it is possible to buy - in a bookshop or online - street maps for Spanish resorts, towns and villages in the same way that we have the series of A to Z maps for the UK? I am trying to research various areas for future holidays and want a printable map to make sure I choose accommodation in the right part of a resort for our type of holiday. I have written to various tourist information centres and some have sent me the free map that proves so useful on first arrival in their resort. Others, however, have either not replied or have referred me to the online versions, which are often difficult (or impossible) to print in a scale that can be read in an A4 version. it is easy to buy street maps in the UK for even the smallest village, but we don't seem to be able to find a Spanish version of these. Can anyone help, please?

Darlington
Level Contributor
192 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Street maps of Spanish resorts and towns

I don't know if you can buy street maps, but when we go abroad now, we use Google Earth to look at the area's, and then Street View to see what the chosen area looks like. Maybe worth giving it a go.

Calpe
Level Contributor
789 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Street maps of Spanish resorts and towns

You can pick up a free street map in all towns in Spain...bit difficult if you need to see the area beforehand though. If it's Calpe you're planning to visit I'm sure I (and many others) could point you in the right direction etc....

Annie

Malaga, Spain
Level Contributor
63,592 posts
3,726 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Street maps of Spanish resorts and towns

maid:

Before I go on a trip I always send an email to the tourist office of the town I will visit and ask for a map and any other touirst information. Most send it to me. Some do not because they want to save on postage and just send me email, with unprintable maps.

4. Re: Street maps of Spanish resorts and towns

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, January 24, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Calpe
Recent Conversations