We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa or Apartment Calp?

Level Contributor
62 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Villa or Apartment Calp?

Travelling late Oct family of 6 with infant, looking for ideally a villanwithin walking distance of beach and local shops/bars etc.

It appears that a lot of villas are quite a long way out from the centre of Calp.

We will have a car, but as we have a young baby looking to go for local walks on an evening etc. We do not want to be stuck in a quite remote area.

Can you recommend any?

Thanks

Calpe
Level Contributor
789 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Villa or Apartment Calp?

Have a browse in the Costeres or Cometa areas. Cometa is a bit hilly for pram pushing so maybe Costeres could be better and it is nearer to the beach.

You're right in saying most villas are away from the main town area. A car is definitely an essential....I'll see if I can come up with any.

Annie

Calpe
Level Contributor
789 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Villa or Apartment Calp?

Not sure how many will be in your party but here's just one example...gives you an idea where to start your search, distances to town and beach etc.

www.holidaylettings.co.uk/rentals/calpe/73811

Annie

Calpe
Level Contributor
789 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Villa or Apartment Calp?

Sorry just read you will be a party of 6!! Hope you find something soon.

Annie

Calpe
Level Contributor
789 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Villa or Apartment Calp?

Another good site to browse...

http://www.ownersdirect.co.uk/calpe.htm

Annie

Level Contributor
62 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Villa or Apartment Calp?

Hi

Really appreciate your speedy reply, any advice is truly appreciated, love the idea of a BBQ & pool in a villa, however do not want to be in a remote area ( walking the the pram on an evening! Ha! I am granma so Will be doing the walking! (if i am so lucky!,,) adorable little cherub any help is really appreciated. X

Enfield, Middlesex...
Level Contributor
47 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Villa or Apartment Calp?

Hi. We've been going to Calpe for a number of years now and although the sound of a villa is very appealing, we tend to go to an apartment as they are more centrally located. We normally stay in Apolo 7 which really suits or needs and is within easy reach of the beach and restaurants. I'm not saying go to this block but there are a number of blocks in this area which look very nice. They are also well placed for the shops as well. Try looking at Esmero property services website as they have a number of properties on their books and all of the ones we have been in have been very good.

Regards

Enbeebee

Level Contributor
62 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Villa or Apartment Calp?

Thank you, sounds good, will check them out :)

Calpe
Level Contributor
789 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Villa or Apartment Calp?

You'll love pram pushing along the front at Calpe...As Enbeebee says, maybe have a browse at some apartments along the sea front, ideal location with little ones in your party.

Annie

9. Re: Villa or Apartment Calp?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:40 am, June 19, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Calpe