We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Imperial Park Country Club

Florida
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Topic
Imperial Park Country Club

I have reservations from May 14th through the 21st at Imperial Park Country Club in Calpe. Can anyone tell me about this place. i.e. the good and the bad. Also how is the weather in that area that time of May. What type of clothes do we need to pack. Is the area basically casual (jeans, etc) or is more busines casual (Slacks, etc.) Is it warm enough to swim or walk in the Med? Any information as to dining, places to see and "must do activities" you can provide would be appreciated.

Los Angeles, CA
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Imperial Park Country Club

I too will be staying at the Imperial Park Country Club from May 14th to the 21st.

Have you been able to find out if there is transportation from the Alicante airpot to the resort? I will be arriving from LA in the evening.

Florida
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Imperial Park Country Club

Actually we will be driving up the coast from Malaga where we will be staying the week before. I understand it is a 80Mile from Alcante to Imperial park. I image you can rent a car, but I'd make reservations in advance. Good luck, perhpas we will see you there. We are from Florida.

calpe, spain
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Imperial Park Country Club

Hi, it's a great place, but you definitely need your own transport if you stay there, the weather should be nice and warm by then ,it's a little chilly just now... 12 degrees, you will only need casual clothes during the day and something smart or hip?!.... for the night, my kids are in the pool in January but I wouldn't advise you to try it!... but sure, in May you'll survive! There are literally hundreds of places to dine at, if you like Chineese........we now have at least 23! they're all more or less as good as each other and exceptionally cheap if you go for the Menu of the Day, there are a couple of really good Steak houses and various Piza houses. There's a great one in the Old Town, which you need to visit, narrow streets and steep steps! lots to see and sometimes there's a craft Market up in the Church square, Saturday there's a Market up there too....takes up half the Town! Wednesday there's a Junk Market outside Liddle Supermarket. Places to see.......... Falls of Algar..........the Old Town of Guadalest... you'll get the info for directions at reception in the Club and don't miss out on the Tapas Bars in the Old part of Benidorm Town, they're a must.

Oh, by the way there's two restaurants round the corner from the Club if you don't fancey going to far. Hope you enjoy your Hols.

Maclintock

Florida
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Imperial Park Country Club

Thank You for all the information. We can't wait to get there.

5. Re: Imperial Park Country Club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:55 am, October 26, 2006
CALPE
3 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Imperial Park Country Club

hi there

we have an appartment in calpe and go every year, we thought we would try and catch a bus last year to let our guests know whot it was like and for the exsperiance.

we are not the sort of people that normally take the buses but i have to say that it was fine and i enjoyed it really.

we also are going out on the 14th arrive at 10.30 am what time is your flight ?

the bus costs 8 euros as a taxi will cost you around 85 euros

kind regards

jill

7. Re: Imperial Park Country Club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:25 am, October 15, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Calpe