We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

28th Feb - 4th March... What is there to do?

Essex
Level Contributor
33 posts
28th Feb - 4th March... What is there to do?

Hi all,

Myself and my friend (late 20's) are out in Benidorm for a few days and are wondering what we can do / what attractions (if any) would be open that time of year?

I was also looking at the Segway tours but not sure if these only run in the Summer months?

Any advice / recommendations are greatly received as we are both newby's to Benidorm!

We are staying at the Sol Pelicanos so anything within walking distance from here would be great.

Thanks everyone!

rochdale
Level Contributor
7,384 posts
53 reviews
1. Re: 28th Feb - 4th March... What is there to do?

Mainly older people at that time of year and quiet.

Busier at weekends, but you miss that.

You are in a good place for bars and entertainment, not sure what if anything else is open,

Have seen segways and we only do winter months, so its possible. There may be downhill bike ride as well.

It's a big place you will find enough to keep you happy.

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
4,382 posts
116 reviews
2. Re: 28th Feb - 4th March... What is there to do?

my first trip was those dates , plenty of bars open its far from a ghost town

just the water sports /parks closed really

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
4,191 posts
23 reviews
3. Re: 28th Feb - 4th March... What is there to do?

Agree you will still have a good time the beer and food is cheap.

Take a trip to the market at end of road it will be better weather than a trip to somewhere in UK

rochdale
Level Contributor
7,384 posts
53 reviews
4. Re: 28th Feb - 4th March... What is there to do?

Indoor market next door but one to your hotel, just climb the steps.

5. Re: 28th Feb - 4th March... What is there to do?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, July 16, 2017
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm