We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ambassador veggie food

Greater Manchester...
Level Contributor
84 posts
93 reviews
Ambassador veggie food

Hi all,

I have a friend going to this hotel in August.

She is a vegetarian who eats fish.

Will she be ok at this hotel.

Usually stops at Rialto but Ambassador is coming out substantially cheaper hence the switch

Thanks

Andy

Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
1,895 posts
12 reviews
1. Re: Ambassador veggie food

Andy I am thinking of going to the rialto in august and just done a dummy booking for these hotels and cannot find anyone who is giving a cheaper price for the ambassador may I ask who they are booking with

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
6,882 posts
135 reviews
2. Re: Ambassador veggie food

Hello andy , we are non meat eaters as well , plenty of choices at the ambassador including fish , one of the plus points at this hotel.

Atb steve

rochdale
Level Contributor
7,464 posts
53 reviews
3. Re: Ambassador veggie food

Anything you fancy that you can't find, have a word with Antonio the Restaurant manager.

Very helpful person, have seen him personally delivering dishes many times to people with various dietary requirements.

4. Re: Ambassador veggie food

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, March 29, 2017
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm