We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good deal for Easter. Newcastle / Riudor

Buckie Scotland
Level Contributor
2,396 posts
147 reviews
Good deal for Easter. Newcastle / Riudor

Just a wee tip for anyone looking for a deal....Thomsons are offering a week in Riudor from Newcastle on the 26 th Mch for only £320 pp. Seems like a good deal if anybody's tempted. Would have taken it ourselves but too far to get to Newcastle. Just have to wait till July.

Edited: 3:57 pm, March 16, 2016
Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
510 posts
5 reviews
1. Re: Good deal for Easter. Newcastle / Riudor

Is that the Easter school holidays we can fly Newcastle and love the Riudor if so need to soft soap o/h

County Durham...
Level Contributor
224 posts
8 reviews
2. Re: Good deal for Easter. Newcastle / Riudor

Yes that's Easter school holidays, would do it aswell but already booked for 1st April and paid more for

our deal :(

Buckie Scotland
Level Contributor
2,396 posts
147 reviews
3. Re: Good deal for Easter. Newcastle / Riudor

Yep 26 th Good Friday. Would have loved it ourself but take us 8 hours to drive to Newcastle ( the way I drive) or a fortune on the train. So having to make do with week end in Aberdeen..No Difference....lol.

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
221 posts
122 reviews
4. Re: Good deal for Easter. Newcastle / Riudor

We've just booked for a week in April to Ambassador Playa, paid 225.00 each full board, checked the price today, as you do! The same holiday has gone up to 390.00 each!! Couldn't believe it. Spotted there were some good deals to Riudor and Rio Park.

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
510 posts
5 reviews
5. Re: Good deal for Easter. Newcastle / Riudor

It's full board and still there I just checked bargain we paid 708 each for a fortnight from July 30 h/b thought that's a bargain seen its kids hols which I've got to take

Bacup, United...
Level Contributor
673 posts
7 reviews
6. Re: Good deal for Easter. Newcastle / Riudor

The school holidays where I live are different this year with Easter being early. Children are only off on Good Friday and Easter Monday, then off for two weeks from April 11th.

7. Re: Good deal for Easter. Newcastle / Riudor

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, March 18, 2017
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm