We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spanish Restaurants

cumbria
Level Contributor
10 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Spanish Restaurants

Hi, we are coming to Benidorm end of March ,Staying near lavante apartments Rincon area. are there any decent spanish Restaurants in that area as prefer to eat local dishes, or are they mainly in Old town...Cheers

Benidorm, Spain
Level Contributor
779 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Spanish Restaurants

There are two up past Benidorm Palace on the other side of the road. The next block up from Deloix Hotel. A big yellow fronted one called Alhambra and one at the end of the row it has black and white tables outside can't remember the name. They both do menu del dia for around €10. Both are traditional Spanish and the food in both is excellent

Cumbria
Level Contributor
9 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Spanish Restaurants

Thanks Sharon,any others closer to Levante club/Picasso/ apartments,next to Triangle/Whit Horse Pub. Maybe Rincon was wrong area I believe its the Levante Hotel that is close to the restaurants you mention

Benidorm, Spain
Level Contributor
779 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Spanish Restaurants

Got me thinking now. I'm sure there are some on the same street as Levante apartments if you walk the opposite way than the beach. There used to be one on the corner facing the entrance to the Regente Hotel but don't know if its still there.

cumbria
Level Contributor
10 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Spanish Restaurants

Not the Levante club hotel and spa on the main road ,but the Levante Lux/Levante apartments which is up the Hill a bit on the Calle de Berlin/ Calle de Amsterdam. I might try the ones you mention and I know where you mean, but was looking nearer to the apartments I mention above

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
3,851 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Spanish Restaurants

Most of the Spanish restaurants are in the old town or seafront, New town is more all sorts of cultures to cater for the majority British clientele.

cumbria
Level Contributor
10 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Spanish Restaurants

Cheers,thought they were, taxi up to old town, then a slow walk back..

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
3,851 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Spanish Restaurants

There is El Capricho which is Spanish in New town just remembered.

There is Isidro which is actually Dutch but is like a hotel buffet for about £9 all you can eat. Does a bit of Spanish food as well as other stuff and I like it.

In the indoor market is little Spanish cafes that are nice for a quick informal bite to eat.

In old town I highly recommend Cadillac Cerveceria for tapas.

That is what I do get taxi and then walk back along the beach and may stop for a refreshment or two 😃

8. Re: Spanish Restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, March 03, 2017
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm