We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Amigos

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
225 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Amigos

We went to Amigos in the Old Town on our last trip a few years ago. I see on Trip Advisor now that there is Amigos Roof Terrace. Has the original Amigos moved location or is this a new restaurant (I am assuming owned by the same people)?

Thanks

Buckie Scotland
Level Contributor
2,379 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Amigos

Amigos has moved to Calle de Palma. Where Vagabonds and panels are.But beware Nas and Das who ran Amigos a couple of years ago have moved to a Place on the Pontiente Beach. Might have been them running Amigos when you were there. Check out restaurants above they are No 1.

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
225 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Amigos

Thanks bob.

I have seen the Nas and Das one too, it probably was them running Amigos when we were there. We loved the food last time so will definitely have to give them another go. Will maybe give both a try. Also a visit back to Vagabonds and maybe try Paniels this time too.

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
387 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Amigos

Visited Amigos Bistro by Nas & Dino recently and Dino told us Amiogos situated in the old town had closed. He also said they were trying to get the name struck off TA as it was causing confusion with their clients.

Edited: 9:07 am, June 01, 2015
Burnley, United...
Level Contributor
1,119 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Amigos

Amigos in the old town has moved location and altered its name to "amigos restaurant and roof terrace" its still got the same owners though as far as I am aware.

Surely it's Nas and Dino causing the confusion by taking the name with them?!

Dawn x

rochdale
Level Contributor
7,240 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Amigos

Yes, I blame Nas and Dino.

Bad enough having two JJ's lol.

Buckie Scotland
Level Contributor
2,379 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Amigos

Gerfus would also recommend Two Palms. Maybe not as good as Vagabond or Amigos but great value and tasty food. Only 13€ for 3 courses. I had deep fried prawns, then their Dutch fillet, then large slab banoffee pie delicious. Only problem I had was trying to pick my meal as extensive menu.

7. Re: Amigos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:27 am, June 02, 2016
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm