We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A little help...

Level Contributor
117 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
A little help...

Hello I'm due to fly out Saturday morning and I'm in a bit of a state. Long story short I have just been discharged from hospital with a suspected infection but I'm still not well ( sick weak etc) if I cannot go can my daughter still travel with my parents? Should I provide a letter. I'm hoping to go but any advice welcome please. Plus if I'm sick when there what do I do ( I have ec card thing and full insurance

Wigan, England
Level Contributor
1,008 posts
1 review
Save Reply
21. Re: A little help...

If your condition only started after you bought your insurance but before it took effect, would that be classed as pre-existing? (I should know this really - I work for a medical insurance company!)

Lancashire
Level Contributor
10,787 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: A little help...

I would assume not, but I guess its not clear cut and best to confirm with insurance company as they might not all have the same view.

Best Regards - Taggy

Level Contributor
117 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: A little help...

It's on my policy I have kidney and urinary troubles x

wales
Level Contributor
125 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: A little help...

Good luck to you Bearandjay ,hope all goes well for you and are able to go and enjoy your holiday.I have to pay a lot of money for my insurance but you have to have a good one as you never know what can go wrong. Jan .

Level Contributor
117 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: A little help...

Thanks Hun x

Level Contributor
117 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: A little help...

Unfortunately I cannot go on my holiday under strict doctors orders ( got certificate to prove it) I hope everyone who is going enjoys there holidays and hopefully I will come out when I get all my medical issues sorted .

Lots of love

Bear x

stranraer
Level Contributor
303 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: A little help...

o dear that's a shame hope you keep better soon x

County Durham...
Level Contributor
2,564 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
28. Re: A little help...

the holiday might of done you good but better not to risk it. hope you feel better soon.

HUYTON
Level Contributor
232 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
29. Re: A little help...

Gutted for you. Concentrate on recovering, then treat yourself to a nice holiday. Best of luck with the insurance company.

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
7,248 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
30. Re: A little help...

So sorry BearandJay and know how gutted you must be feeling! I think you've made the best decision though as I don't think you would have enjoyed your holiday properly feeling the way you do. Concentrate on getting well and get another one booked.

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm
Recent Conversations