We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

christmas in benidorm

lancashire uk
6 posts
1 review
christmas in benidorm

we are looking to go to benidorm for xmas just for a change.we will have a14 ,13,and 5 year olds withus can anyone tell me what it is like and were is best to stay ,and what is the weather like .

Benidorm, Spain
Destination Expert
for Benidorm
Level Contributor
5,111 posts
65 reviews
1. Re: christmas in benidorm

The weather last year was fine - blue sky, out in shirt sleeves for our meal.

Naturally the weather can be more changeable but it will be infinitely better than the UK!

I can't recommend anywhere to stay as I live here and don't have a great deal of knowledge about staying in town itself. I am sure someone else will chip in.

UK
Level Contributor
39 posts
2. Re: christmas in benidorm

I know people that go to the Hotle benidorm plaza at christmas and they say it's really good at christmas and new year and plus its right in the middle of benidorm so everything is nearby and the beach is literallly 5 mins away!

Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
607 posts
88 reviews
3. Re: christmas in benidorm

Hi you will love christmas in benidorm we have been ging for the pst four years,the weather hasbeen nice,able to sit on the beach,but the sea is very cold,we have stayed in hotels and apartments,everywhere is open so getting food is not a problem. i have stayed in these hotels rio park , ambassador ,calypso,rosamar,rosaire, and many more,ambassador has an indoor swimming pool which would be good for the kids.

lancashire uk
6 posts
1 review
4. Re: christmas in benidorm

thanks to you all,your posts have been a great help

Leeds
Level Contributor
23 posts
5. Re: christmas in benidorm

Will just say if you stay somewhere that is self catering start looking for somewhere decent to eat now and book it, Many people are turned away on xmas day. Try Two Palms in Old Town, or Paniels, there are lots of good places in new town too.

6. Re: christmas in benidorm

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:20 pm, August 20, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm
More Benidorm Topics