We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shopping

rotherham
Level Contributor
498 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Shopping

First time to Beni, what are the best buy when shopping

County Durham...
Level Contributor
2,462 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Shopping

I bought a silver bracelet the market saw same 1 in jewellers a lot more expensive, the wine don simon is ok and in 1 litre cartons, remember any drinks you buy in resort will be took from you if you put in hand luggage, i got a bottle of glayva home paid 13 euro 1 litre bottle. costs 17 pds here for half that size.

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
11,771 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Shopping

I only drink proper Bacardi , it's only avilible in glass bottles ,but I take a couple of plastic bottles with me &" transfer it into them ,saves on weight too, plastic bottle 1 litre , glas bottle 1& half litre ,

Been doing that for years,

Goole, United...
Level Contributor
1,945 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Shopping

Oh & I've noticed that Sue,re the plastic bottles.

Sounds like a bit of a money earner I agree.

Essex, UK
Level Contributor
903 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Shopping

If you fancy a wander, La Marina shopping centre and Carrefour are worth the taxi ride, or bus, can't remember now as we don't live there any more, and used to drive there anyway. Just on the edge of town heading towards Vilajoyosa, spent many an hour there whilst 'stocking up' our bar ;)

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
239 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Shopping

Hazel totally agree with you on that ... I buy my bottle too and transfer them into wee plastic bottles tape them tightly....but always carry my receipts.

16. Re: Shopping

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, June 22, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm