We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

pueblo benidorm

n ireland
Level Contributor
205 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
pueblo benidorm

Hi all, can any one tell me if you can get a single room and twin room close beside each other in the pueblo benidorm. Also is there a kids section in the restaurant. Thanks for any help.. jay

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
7,248 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: pueblo benidorm

The Pueblo isn't really what I would consider a child orientated hotel and I really don't think that there's a separate section for them in the restaurant. Someone else might know otherwise though. Certainly, the Nereo which is part of the Servigroup chain has nothing like that.

linlithgow
Level Contributor
564 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: pueblo benidorm

I think u might be wrong there shezza we stayed just beside the pueblo and it was full of children and always things going on for the kids

3. Re: pueblo benidorm

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline with regards to harassment of another user. We will remove messages that include personal attacks or hostility directed at an individual user or group of users, threatening language or attempts to force a user to discontinue participation on our forums.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:09 am, June 09, 2014
Edinburgh
Level Contributor
7,248 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: pueblo benidorm

I popped in during the day on four different occasions for a drink after being at the outdoor market and didn't see any children. This was in October however, the week before the school holiday break so that could explain it!

5. Re: pueblo benidorm

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline with regards to harassment of another user. We will remove messages that include personal attacks or hostility directed at an individual user or group of users, threatening language or attempts to force a user to discontinue participation on our forums.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:09 am, June 09, 2014
Edinburgh
Level Contributor
7,248 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: pueblo benidorm

No Norrie, I didn't! Used the Nereo one though and the weather was actually roasting hot! I would like to point out I was actually staying at the Nereo at the time lol!

n ireland
Level Contributor
205 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: pueblo benidorm

Shezza your right about the nereo I stayed there 2 years ago with my granddaughter and she was the only child in the hotel that whole week, but it was the week before the schools finished for the summer. I was hoping the pueblo would have more kids staying, we will be there in july. It does say there is kids entertainment and a play room. I was hoping there wouldn't be many stag and hens in july and more familys. Jay

peterborough,cambs
Level Contributor
565 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: pueblo benidorm

when we stayed with my elderly mother,we had a sgl & dbl opposite each other,i would phone the hotel & explain what you would like, they are usualy very good at granting your wishes,i have seen children there but don't know what entertainment they put on for them or if they have a special section in the restaurant, again i would phone & ask (doesn't cost a lot to phone)there is a very nice english customer service lady maybe you could ask to speak to her (can't remember her name at the mo,have a great holiday.

Burnley, United...
Level Contributor
1,041 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: pueblo benidorm

We went out of school holidays last year and only saw a few children. Definitely no kids section in the restaurant unless this changes during the school holidays.

Dawn x

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
13,151 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: pueblo benidorm

Yes you can get a single room next to a double at the Pueblo, the singles have double beds and are on the end. There is quite a choice of different types of rooms at the Pueblo hotel. They have the annex rooms, I think some rooms sleep 4. In the main building there are 4 single rooms per floor, each single is next to a twin room.

Also there is a small selection of meals suitable for children. The entertainments and activity room towards the back is where the childrens entertainment is, it has a small stage. The hotel is very large has lots of facilities.

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm