We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2bedroom hotels/suites 2adults 1child??? Help please.

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
37 posts
2bedroom hotels/suites 2adults 1child??? Help please.

Hello everyone, heading to Benidorm next month cant wait. But booking again for may just for a break and bringing our we girl with us (will be 18months) at the time we are planning to go.. Ideally we want an apartment with entertainment every night, Have looked but doesn't seem to be any, Does anyone know of this? or a hotel does family suites/2bedroom hotels as wed need a lot more room etc with the wee one.

All help appreciated.

Tees Valley
Level Contributor
13,758 posts
159 reviews
1. Re: 2bedroom hotels/suites 2adults 1child??? Help please.

I struggle with this every time so won't bore everyone again about the lack of aparthotels in Benidorm!

The Hotel RH Victoria has 'suites' which give a separate area for the child to sleep and I think the superior master suites at the Magic Aqua Rock do too.

You'll struggle to get a 2 bedroomed suite in a hotel but the Marconfort Flamingo has aparthotel accomodation. Unfortunately it also has more stags and hens than I want to share my holiday with!

I understand the Ambassador can offer two roomed hotel accomodation and that has excellent entertainment.

So few hotels offer interconnecting rooms I find and it's a massive premium to buy 2 hotel rooms (not suitable for small children anyway).

Others may have ideas (which I'd be interested in too!)

Oh if you don't mind being out of town a bit, the Terralta Apts;

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g187525-d2872…

Jules

Edited: 11:39 am, January 20, 2014
Wales, United...
Level Contributor
15,139 posts
71 reviews
2. Re: 2bedroom hotels/suites 2adults 1child??? Help please.

Yes Magic Rock have lovely suites with balconies overlooking the bay. There are a few of these rooms which have sitting rooms and two balconies. Booked direct with hotel group, are very popular so are sold out fast. Look on the link. Take a virtual tour via the link.

hoteles-costablanca.com

Chorley, United...
Level Contributor
1,614 posts
3 reviews
3. Re: 2bedroom hotels/suites 2adults 1child??? Help please.

IMO i wouldnt like to leave a 18 month old in a separte bedroom as most hotels are high up and i wouldnt be able to sleep i remember going in lavante club apartments (my youngest then was 12) and my heart sinking with them huge windows at the back of hotel in the 2 bedroom it slide open with ease and no safety bars or anything makes me go cold but to be honest i dont really like heights myself so ive always felt better having younger kids in my room, if you only have a 1 roomed apartment it is a lot cheaper (magic hotels are great for kids) vicky

Chorley, United...
Level Contributor
1,614 posts
3 reviews
4. Re: 2bedroom hotels/suites 2adults 1child??? Help please.

i dont know if they do entertainment but gemols 22 pool looks great for children vicky

5. Re: 2bedroom hotels/suites 2adults 1child??? Help please.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, January 22, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm