We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bithday Cake

Glasgow, United...
2 posts
Bithday Cake

We are going to Benidorm (Hotel Dynastics) for my daughters birthday, is there any place near our hotel that makes birthday cakes?

Lancashire
Level Contributor
10,811 posts
19 reviews
1. Re: Bithday Cake

Indoor Market !

Best Regards - Taggy

Benidorm, Spain
Destination Expert
for Benidorm
Level Contributor
5,122 posts
66 reviews
2. Re: Bithday Cake

Simply Delicious may be able to help, they are opposite the Dynastic.

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
11,771 posts
13 reviews
3. Re: Bithday Cake

Yes second simply delicious , just across the road lovely cakes

County Durham...
Level Contributor
2,650 posts
82 reviews
4. Re: Bithday Cake

market also look good just straight down the road, check out both before you order get the best cake /best deal

Glasgow, United...
2 posts
5. Re: Bithday Cake

thanks, for your help

Edited: 11:59 am, January 17, 2014
County Durham...
Level Contributor
2,650 posts
82 reviews
6. Re: Bithday Cake

your welcome hope you find a nice cake, my son had his honeymoon in Benidorm we e mailed hotel to ask them to arrange champagne and flowers wasn't expensive but we thought nice touch for them

Dundee
Level Contributor
1,551 posts
10 reviews
7. Re: Bithday Cake

Just returned from Benidorm and have to say I thought the prices for cakes in the Indoor market were very expensive.

Durham
Level Contributor
998 posts
20 reviews
8. Re: Bithday Cake

The mercadona supermarkets have lovely cakes in the frozen section priced at around ten euros. I got my son a Simpson's one and am ashamed to say we wasted most of it being ai with cake on tap apart from the candles and photo shoot it was a waste.

We are in tenerife this year for his birthday and I am thinking of just taking a very small cake over with me.

Rochdale,UK
Level Contributor
1,290 posts
51 reviews
9. Re: Bithday Cake

Try The Bakery they have a Facebook page so you can ask them prices etc

10. Re: Bithday Cake

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, January 19, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm