We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sol pelicanos

liverpool
Level Contributor
27 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Sol pelicanos

Hi looking to book here in sept has anybody any idea what all incisive bronze includes

Woking, United...
Level Contributor
6,723 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sol pelicanos

Worth asking them direct, they'll more than likely have some blurb they can send you.

sol.pelicanos.ocas@melia.com

2. Re: Sol pelicanos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 3:28 pm, January 08, 2014
Edited: 3:28 pm, January 08, 2014
Chester, United...
Level Contributor
1,552 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sol pelicanos

I removed my above post as it was wrong. lol

Seems it is not like antigua..look below from a previous posting.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g187525-i191-k66…

Edited: 3:29 pm, January 08, 2014
liverpool
Level Contributor
918 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sol pelicanos

where did you get this from ...

5. Re: Sol pelicanos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:23 am, January 11, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm