We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pubs open in Feb

clacton on sea
5 posts
Save Topic
Pubs open in Feb

HI We are thinking of booking as a group form the pub for a weekend in Feb which bars and acts are open or would we be better waiting

Manchester
Level Contributor
341 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pubs open in Feb

I personally would wait. I have been in January and March. Although bars were open they were all very quiet.

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
11,771 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pubs open in Feb

Very quiet & not too much open,either,

Dudley, United...
Level Contributor
2,146 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pubs open in Feb

I went in Feb this year enough was open but I don't think I would go that time of year again

northumberland
Level Contributor
2,275 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pubs open in Feb

yes went in feb this year as well and going back again next year plenty open and a good few people going about and the weather was warm enough durin the day for shorts bit cooler at night places open was along calle gerona morgans tavern,last stop, black chicken,western saloon,jail rock,red lionand a good few more aussie outback bar surprise attack all the big bars on the square infact only ones not open was broadway jokers secret fountain sandras and a few small bars all the bars up by the tropical was open stretford end was all so closed

cheers the fatboy

leeds
Level Contributor
625 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pubs open in Feb

Quiet jan and feb, starts picking up again end of march.

clacton on sea
5 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Pubs open in Feb

thank you all think we may risk it as there is a big group of us going so we will fill the bars lol

Newcastle, United...
Level Contributor
106 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Pubs open in Feb

we are going in feb went last feb and plenty bars open and good entertainment,x

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
1,262 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Pubs open in Feb

We usually go long haul in Feb but next year its Benidorm for a month in Feb! Just over two hours away, we are not worried about the weather we can't control that, and as long as there is one bar open that will do us, we were first timers this year to Benidorm and we loved it!

Mentioned in this post
Benidorm
Benidorm
Costa Blanca, Spain
Level Contributor
54 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Pubs open in Feb

Well considering there's hundreds of bars in Benidorm think u in with a good chance.?? lol

Got to agree though beni dead in feb?? Better waiting till March.

Mentioned in this post
Benidorm
Benidorm
Costa Blanca, Spain
10. Re: Pubs open in Feb

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 7:05 pm, October 18, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm