We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

my trip report

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
65 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
my trip report

stayed at gemelos 22 1 bed had aircon free in living room great first week 2nd week lots of young girls in apt next door and lots of young boys the other way you can imagine the noise until 6.30am,but police arrived and sorted that out no probs after that.apt and pool nipping clean cant fault them.went to tropical and r and r house for the first time in all the years going to Benidorm thanks to hazel on here for recommending them had some great nights up there,went to triangle and plaza not a lot of people in them,walked to dove park and the grandkids loved it.ate mostly in unionjack loverly meals and fairly cheap,never seen or herd of any trouble or muggings just people enjoying the hols,seen the peamen a few times outside indoor market,booked again for 2 weeks nov fiestas ROLL ON NOV

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
12,048 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: my trip report

Thank you fatboyNorthumberland. I remember mentioning this problem many years ago on TA because, I have seen the low life hanging around and know someone it has actually happened to. They do not stay around the same location or by the same bins 24 hour hours a day (they would be easy to catch) They are clever and move on a little way up the road or along into the next back streets. This does happen and also happens between the Nereo, Rialto and Levante club apartments area. Believe it or not I also know a lady who was robbed near the Levante club apartments.

They do hang around on that hill as has been reported many times in reviews. Why would people make up such things.

We are not here to frighten but to make people more aware of this problem. Not everyone on holiday is your friend. Some survive by taking holidaymakers possessions and money, it's their way of life.

Crime and theft only happens to a very small percentage of holidaymakers but lets help make it an even smaller percentage. Do take care and be aware.

consett
Level Contributor
585 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: my trip report

Came back from the regente on the 6th july and spoke to people who had been robbed outside by the bins, one of which was at 4.30 in the afternoon and the thing thats struck me is that most were disabled in some way or old will say we never had a problem but my son and wife walked up to the hotel on the other side of the road just to avoid the bins.

Paul sounds like you had a good time, same as we did but got to say the beer in rachels is undrinkable imo.

Andy

23. Re: my trip report

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, July 18, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm