We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

back home,,again

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
174 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
back home,,again

Another great stay in benidorm,originally booked for 8 nights at the vista oro but stayed for 10,really didn't want to come home,carnt praise the place enough,clean,hot and carnt wait to get back,again as in the 3 weeks stay we done no sign if anything untoward(I keep seeing all these horror storys about crime e.t.c but having spent 32 days out of last 55 here I'm ether lucky or just to busy having fun,I know it happens but so far so good),carnt say enough about how great the beaches are and still think the old town is like a second home,didn't do much in new town as was purley a cheap sunbathing holiday,the hotel was 10/10 again,transfers where great,I think the only bad point was coming home,we would of stayed longer but,as daft as it sounds,I had to come home as I needed to post a letter,met some really nice people again and carnt wait to get back,Chris and Emma

Belfast
Level Contributor
558 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: back home,,again

Glad u had a great time again Chris! I love the old town too! 10 days and I will be there can't wait. Cheers!

Huntly, United...
Level Contributor
1,217 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: back home,,again

Did you re-book flights?

Must have been costly for an extra couple of days?

Fair play to you. I wouldn't have the guts (or the money!)

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
174 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: back home,,again

Rebooked with monarch but wasn't to bad,about £160 with luggage and transfers with flybus where about £8.00 each but room was expensive £220.00 for the extra nights,,,worth it though haha

Leeds
Level Contributor
349 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: back home,,again

Glad you had a good time Chris and enjoyed your extra couple of days!

Determined to spend a bit more time in Old Town in August as I think we have only just scratched the surface on previous visits.

Alison :)

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
174 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: back home,,again

It's a very big place,even now still find new places in the old town,and when you go down at night its like a completely different place,could easily live there haha

Merseyside
Level Contributor
1,821 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: back home,,again

Good on ya Chris,what a refreshing change to read a positive post...glad u like beni..Linda.

Lancashire
Level Contributor
10,787 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: back home,,again

Nice Feedback Chris!

Best Regards - Taggy

8. Re: back home,,again

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, June 18, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm