We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

When does stag and hen season end?

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
irm
London
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Save Topic
When does stag and hen season end?

We are coming to Benidorm on 29th June and are travelling with a mixed age group but mainly between 60 and 80 years old. Is the peak season for stags and hens normally finished by first week of July. I have nothing against them and am sure we will encounter some but am concerned we will be over run with them after reading some recent posts on here.

Rochdale, United...
Level Contributor
2,006 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: When does stag and hen season end?

everyones got the right to enjoy their holiday how they want to but not if its going to impacks on others who choose to enjoy their holidays in a different way.

derby
Level Contributor
1,803 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: When does stag and hen season end?

I admit I don't like Benidorm. I much prefer moraria where I am at the moment. My son has been on 3 stag dos already and would be appalled if he had behaved in the way described. He assures me that yes they do get merry, have fun but in no way would they even want to behave or witness that sort of behaviour. They even carried shopping up the hill for an elderly couple who were struggling and who were very grateful and had a conversation with them about the disgusting behaviour of others. Yes they were offered drugs, pros and anything depraved they wanted. Just ignored offers. So they aren't all bad.

lancs
Level Contributor
545 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: When does stag and hen season end?

Been here 10 days now I can't remember seeing so many stag n hen party's,unless its your thing most of the new town especially fri,sat,sun,nights will be a place to avoid,benidorm is big enough for all but I echo the comments of jules entirely.

Manchester
Level Contributor
341 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: When does stag and hen season end?

I have been on a fair few stag do's to Benidorm and we have alway's been well behaved.

I won't take my family there now for a holiday.

You used to be able to avoid the groups by not venturing near the square at night.

Now thank's to beach front bars like Tiki beach and similar they are down by the beach drinking all day.

The final straw was when we witnessed a mass brawl outside tiki.

i think that Tiki Beach bar and the similar beach front bars that are geared up for afternoon drinking sessions have ruined Benidorm for families.

15. Re: When does stag and hen season end?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, June 18, 2014