We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1st time going to benidorm

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
1st time going to benidorm

Hi everyone

Me and my partner are off to benidorm onmwednesday for the 1st time both in our mid 20s

Any suggestions,recommendations things we should deffo try.

All this talk of crime has her slightly worried but goes on everywhere so not bothered will just keep my wits about me!

Thanks

Level Contributor
68 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 1st time going to benidorm

I've been twice never had a single problem, I went at 18 then 23 and going this year with my family how it changes ha ha. I would say there is something for every age plenty of acts good nightlife if your single plenty of fish you won't be disappointed

Coventry
Level Contributor
130 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 1st time going to benidorm

Me and my boyfriend are 24 & 27, we were also worried before we went, only crime we saw was pea men (easily avoided). Get taxis back at night, don't flash the cash or take out more than you need for the night, I took an across the body bag to wear, kept it zipped up and on my front, more secure than carrying a bag in your hand. Have fun and don't worry.

Rochdale,UK
Level Contributor
1,289 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 1st time going to benidorm

Loads for you to do. theme parks, waterparks, bars, nightclubs (Ibiza style superclubs on top rd), beaches etc etc. You won't get bored that's for sure

Mentioned in this post
Ibiza
Ibiza
Balearic Islands, Spain
Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 1st time going to benidorm

Thanks for the reply :)

County Durham...
Level Contributor
2,650 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 1st time going to benidorm

We have been going to Benidorm many years pea men have always been there its easy to avoid them you either hear them clapping when their plant wins, or you see the lookouts standing in the road, so don't stop to look that's where pickpockets are keep your hand on your wallet , don't be tempted to gamble,,,,,,,,you would never win. we were there in may and the time share touts with scratch cards we saw non at all so they must of stopped those. im sure you will have a great time loads night life some massive discos but a little bit out of the way, loads bars with excellent free entertainment, don't get overdrunk I would say that's when someone would be more likely to rob you, we always hire a room safe for our passports and money etc.

6. Re: 1st time going to benidorm

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 18, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm