We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Not just Karaoke after karaoke in benidorm

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Not just Karaoke after karaoke in benidorm

Hello

Going benidorm next Tuesday with my misses and my 3 year old daughter, I'm 26 and my girlfriend is 26 also.

I'm the only one who like karaoke and my girlfriend doesn't, she says she doesn't want to be listening to karaoke Alllll night, could someone recomend a bar for us that will let my 3 year old in (if it too rowdy sit outside) that will do karaoke but play a a couple of songs in between not just karaoke after karaoke. And when I say a couple of songs inbetween songs out of the charts etc not old music.

Any info would be really appreciated!! Thanks

Chris

Newcastle, United...
Level Contributor
211 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Not just Karaoke after karaoke in benidorm

Hi salford, the best karaoke ....in my view i must state... is the palladium bar.some great singers and nice premises. must admit i have not seen children in there though. afternoons 3 to 7. Tables outside where your family could sit while you sing away inside. no soundtrack outside. Black chicken is next door but going downhill. To be honest, not many would be suitable for a 3 year old at night but there are some like wooky hollow2 that have tables outside if it is not too cold. I am sure others will tell you of more.

2. Re: Not just Karaoke after karaoke in benidorm

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 2:05 am, June 04, 2013
Leeds
Level Contributor
349 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Not just Karaoke after karaoke in benidorm

ThornhillLass....at least Terry tries to be helpful......whereas you... it appears, come on here just to be rude and unhelpful... I know which I'd prefer... no offence ;)

Castleford...
Level Contributor
114 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Not just Karaoke after karaoke in benidorm

Rockys bar is good for breaking the karaoke up with some chart music, but isn't really suitable for a 3year old I wouldn't say, like most places come the night.

used to like the star and garter too for karaoke but that's now tiki city I believe.

Sorry I can't be more helpful, maybe someone will know a child friendly not so much karaoke bar.

Telford, United...
Level Contributor
437 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Not just Karaoke after karaoke in benidorm

Yorkshire Pride3 does karaoke and is child friendly,

Gary plays up to date music between karaoke tracks.

Eve, in Wooky Hollow2, will cater for whoever's in at the time.

With young children I think I'd tend to want to sit outside.

The triangle is a good karaoke set up and child friendly but the

drinks are a bit pricey.

6. Re: Not just Karaoke after karaoke in benidorm

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 2:35 am, June 04, 2013
leeds
Level Contributor
624 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Not just Karaoke after karaoke in benidorm

Second the Yorkshire pride 3, small bar but family friendly with tables outside,also good grub and reasonable bar prices.

east midlands
Level Contributor
5,225 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Not just Karaoke after karaoke in benidorm

Why are posts removed on this thread ?

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
11,771 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Not just Karaoke after karaoke in benidorm

Yorkshire Pride 3 doesn't have Karaoke anymore DJ left.

Benidorm
Level Contributor
6,351 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Not just Karaoke after karaoke in benidorm

Been in 3 twice this week and there was karaoke on.