We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

advice needed please

Glasgow, United...
10 posts
advice needed please

Hi there , we are leaving benidorm today. Being picked up by transfer at 6. We are staying in gemelos 22 but collected our keys at Buena vista. No one has mentioned a check out time and the man only wrote the date on the receipt for dropping keys back off. We are still in apartments at the moment and my two babies are sleeping. It has just occurrd to me that there may have been a check out time and I am worried. Will I loose my deposit if I go back with keys too late ? Many thanks. Lorna

England, United...
Level Contributor
762 posts
13 reviews
1. Re: advice needed please

If the reception is still open go down and ask them if the apartment has to be vacated, they will have a list of any checking in hopefully. Who did you book with? If there's a phone number on your booking ring them and ask. You usually have to pay for a late check out, but the time should be on your booking confirmation.

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
11,771 posts
13 reviews
2. Re: advice needed please

I picked my keys up from Beunavista for Gemeloss 22 in early May,it was writing on my slip to get my deposit back the key had to be handed back by 10,30, it should be on your slip too,i just carried on packing hubby went up with the key about 10 got our money back he came back we were getting picked up 10.20 at Dynastic,we just closed the door behind us it locks itself so no problem

Dunfermline, United...
Level Contributor
1,532 posts
8 reviews
3. Re: advice needed please

Lorna is there not a checkout time on your original booking confirmation?.

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
11,771 posts
13 reviews
4. Re: advice needed please

Yes Aldente there was on mine too,and also on the ticket i got with my deposit most appts are between 10 or 11 so it looks like u will have to pay a late check out fee,but don't think u will lose your deposit,

Glasgow, United...
10 posts
5. Re: advice needed please

Thankyou every one , never even gave it a proper thought. Its defo not on the piece of paper from collecting my keys but will check my confirmation. What an oversite ! Will it be a huge fee do you think ? Going to get kids up now and go !

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
11,771 posts
13 reviews
6. Re: advice needed please

Just put hubby up to explain if its deffo not written on your slip of paper u might have a excuse,lol,to keep a room on its normally about €30.35 ,but u do have to ask first,I'm surprised the maid hasn't been knocking on your door yet

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
7,467 posts
12 reviews
7. Re: advice needed please

Most places have a vacation time of 12.00 noon on the day you leave. After that you will be charged sorry to say! You shouldn't lose your deposit though. Other people might be waiting to get into your apartment, that's why 12.00 is the normal time you should leave by.

Safe journey home!

8. Re: advice needed please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, June 01, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm