We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coolfm 97.4 radio Benidorm

Sliema
Level Contributor
536 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Coolfm 97.4 radio Benidorm

I tried to connect this morning and was told that visiting the station now is very likely to to infect my computer with Malware. Are any of you having trouble? I love this station playing songs that I like..

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
7,144 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Coolfm 97.4 radio Benidorm

Sorry, the station I've saved is Cool FM 97.4 Radio Costa Blanca. Is that the Benidorm one?

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
7,144 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Coolfm 97.4 radio Benidorm

Thanks Tam, we posted at the same time!

Rochdale, United...
Level Contributor
2,006 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Coolfm 97.4 radio Benidorm

yes it's normally at the top or 2nd down the list.

I sit listening to it instead of having to suffer emmerdale, corry etc they play some great stuff from the last 30 years

happy listening

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
7,144 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Coolfm 97.4 radio Benidorm

Thanks Mark! Got it tuned in eventually as the radio keeps wanting to update. Now on 2.9 whatever that means lol!

Benidorm, Spain
1 post
Save Reply
15. Re: Coolfm 97.4 radio Benidorm

Like a number of media sites in the past few weeks, our website was indeed hacked and we took it off line as soon as we became aware. The site is now back to normal. We did mention this a number of times over the weekend on our twitter feed @coolfm974

The audio feed comes from a different server and was not impacted upon. Our audio feed can always be found via the tunein app or website under "coolfm974".

Edited: 11:20 am, May 20, 2013
Rochdale, United...
Level Contributor
2,006 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Coolfm 97.4 radio Benidorm

nice 1 sat listening now, good selection of music

Torremolinos, Spain
Level Contributor
13,990 posts
Save Reply
17. Re: Coolfm 97.4 radio Benidorm

Hi there coolfm, are you ok with regards to the licensing issue currently affecting Valencia and the Costa Blanca? Hope you don't end up having to cease broadcast :(

CB

Sliema
Level Contributor
536 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Coolfm 97.4 radio Benidorm

A very big Thankyou as I was really lost without it. Glad to see it back to normal. Thanks again...

London, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Coolfm 97.4 radio Benidorm

i found the regular site down what i listern to cool fm benidorm and i was told this on the facebook site i now listern to cool fm 97.4 benidorm on tunein

http://tunein.com/radio/Cool-FM-974-s116828/

20. Re: Coolfm 97.4 radio Benidorm

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, May 23, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm